Sunday, May 18, 2008

Graduation | May 16, 2008


Well We made it! Class of 2008 is out of school and ready to take the world by storm. Dresden High School held its Graduation Ceremony on May 16, 2008 at 7PM in the gym. We had a huge crowd and, yes, I sang. I was terrified but the whole song went off seamlessly and I was very satisfied! I will work on trying to get that video on here.

I want to say to my classmates, thanks for all the laughs and memories throughout the last four years! You guys are the best and will always hold a special place in my heart! Love you guys!

5 comments:

Adam Wallace said...

Congrats DJ.

Jennifer said...

Congrats!! Life will start flying by now that you have graduated...well, it did for me anyway.

Who's in the pics? Is that your parents? Your pics turned out really good...something to keep for your memories :-)

Now you can start working on that fish tank--LOL

Anonymous said...

Congratulations DJ!

DavidPlunk said...

Thanks for all the comments. I love going back and reading them!

Jen - the top pic is of me and the parents and sis.

The "long" pic is of me and one of my friends, Megan. The other is of me and another friend, Stef (Stefanie is her full name.)

Miss them all very much but I wish them all the best!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, DJ! Nice pics, it's great to see your family! Looks like a fun day...like Jen mentioned, those will be some good memories to look back on.

You know I'm still waiting for that video.... ;)