Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tribute to Dottie Rambo

Tonight is third-sunday night singing at my church. As the music director, I usually do one solo and let other people do their solos as well. Tonight, I did two songs. One song was a tribute to Gospel legend, Dottie Rambo. I sang Sheltered in the arms of God. I told a story about Dottie at the beginning. The video began about 3 sentences into the story but the main jist is still there. Enjoy!



I also sang "Redemption Draweth Nigh." I have loved that song since I saw Ernie Haase sing that song. Here is the video of it:

I hope you all enjoyed these videos. I love singing for the Lord and it is my desire for him to use me in that capacity.

God Bless,
DJ

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are awesome DJ! Ya know, If I were to sing....flowers would start drooping, animals would fall over, grass would wilt...you get where I am heading with this..LOL

How about coming to AL and doing a concert for us at our church? We could make little squeeze lights that say "DJ" and hand them out to the congregation...hehee

Great job!
Love ya :-)

Unknown said...

Great job, DJ! I love your blog and congrats on your graduation. Wanda (Briansbabe)

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful voice! and Congrats on your graduation!