Tuesday, January 1, 2008


At the beginning of 2008, I begin to think about all the things the Lord will do through me this year. I am currently listening to Ernie Haase & Signature Sound's (as always) 'The Ground is Level' CD it is so wonderful. It just really makes me want to lift up my hands to the Lord and just praise him for being the Almighty God that he is! This CD is filled with so many good songs. It is an older CD but a great one nonetheless. Ernie Haase really formed a great group and I have just enjoyed them so much. They will never know how much they mean to me.


Even through Signature Sound, I have made a whole new family, thanks to Ernie! He created a message board on his website and it has really helped me meet a whole new group of people that I love! Ernie really takes care of his "loyal followers" and had the shirt to the left made. I really love all of them. We encourage each other, we lift up each other to the lord, and we all love Ernie Haase & Signature Sound. On February 8, 2008, I will be traveling to Nashville, Tennessee to see Bill Gaither & His Homecoming Friends in concert and I will get to meet the group after following them like I have it will be a blessing and I am really looking forward to what is going to happen!

The Lord has been weighing heavily on my heart about where I am going to work for him in his music ministry. I am not sure what the Lord's plan is for me but I have a feeling it is going to be big. I can tell that my Message Board family has been praying for me because it does not seem as heavy on me as it has been. Lately, I just really find comfort in God's Word. I love to read it and I love to see what the Lord is going to say to me on that particular day. He has really blessed me lately. I have been reading Acts and how Paul and Silas were going through tough times, yet, they sang praises to their Lord and the Lord took all the shackles from their feet and set them free. What a Savior We Serve. In this brave move, Paul and Silas converted the guard at the jail, as well as his entire family! It is so amazing what the Lord can do through one person. I will leave you with this. This 2008, I look forward to more posts and I am very excited to see what the Lord is going to do trough this blog. I am going to try and post more than once every week, but we will see what happens. I hope you are enjoying these glimpses into my Spiritual Life. I hope that it helps you in some way. If you do read it, leave me a comment it really helps encourage me!

In His Service,
DJ Plunk

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ah, DJ--You are doing a great job on your blog...I have not shown my blog any attention in months...LOL

I love anything that has to do with SSQ, so keep it comin' :-)

See ya on the MB