Thursday, January 31, 2008


I have to tell you all about this book that I just got finished reading this week!I just finished Bill Gaither's 'It's more than the music'. This book is phenomenal. It is a little out of date but inspirational and informational nonetheless. I loved it. If you are a fan of Bill Gaither, you need to read this book. This book gives you the history behind the homecoming series and it really showed me how down to earth Bill & Gloria Gaither are. You learn a lot about their family, life lessons that they have learned and some stories behind some of the songs that they have written. It is a great read and I encourage any southen Gospel Music Fan to get it. But beware, once you start, it is hard to stop!


You know, just being days away from seeing my favorite gospel group ever has really got me excited. In about 8 days (check the counter to the right, there>>) I will be up in Nashville meeting and hearing Ernie Haase & Signature Sound along with Mr. Gaither and his homecoming friends. I am so excited! I know this is a short post but I felt like my blog had been a little neglected. I am really looking forward to Nashville in a few days. Now, hopping back over to the message board....

Check out Ernie Haase & Signature Sound online!
Check out Bill & Gloria Gaither online!

0 comments: